kiloWatt (kW) 29"
SILT kiloWatt 29"(E-MTB) Wheelset
E-Bike Specific... Steel Ratchet drive hub.. Brass Nipples.
Please note: This is a New model and we're expecting them in July Week 3. If you would like to get your hands on a set from this batch; you can Pre-Order in full now, or you can reserve a set by using RESERVE code at the basket stage. To reserve, simply click on the Pre-Order button then use the code on the next page. *A 10% Deposit is required to Reserve wheels and outstanding payment will be collected when wheels have arrived with us. Deposit is refundable.
Serious wheels, for Serious Riding
The SILT kiloWatt wheelset was designed to be a tough no-nonsense, E-Bike specific wheelset able to tackle any gruelling descent. With a beefed-up hub and hardened T-10 alloy rim, we have you covered for all the abuse you can throw at these!
Tech Spec (summary)
|Material||T10 Hardened Alloy|
|Rim Width (external)||35mm|
|Rim Width (internal)||30mm|
|Spoke Pattern / Hole Count||Front (3-cross) 32H, Rear (3-cross) 32H|
The Product in detail
- Hardened, heat-treated rim design - Robust and responsive
- Asymmetric design for more even spoke tensions
- 29" 32 hole Front | 32 hole Rear
- Tubeless ready design gives you the option to have increased puncture resistance, faster-rolling wheels, and improved weight (works with standard tube also)
- 4-D precision drilled spoke holes - directs spokes exactly to hub anchor point
- Ramped rim bed for easy tyre fitment
- Bead lock design for secure tyre binding, even at lower pressures
- Unique, high-speed Steel Ratchet Drive system Exclusive to SILT
- Heat treated stainless steel drive ring
- 6-bolt hub design
- Fully CNC'd rounded design with 4-D precision drilled spoke holes
- SRAM XD or Shimano Microspline freehub
- Available in Boost: Front 110x15mm / Rear: 148x12mm, or Super Boost: Front 110x15mm / Rear 157x12mm
*SILT Ratchet drive hub design. Patented Ratchet drive hub Technology, one moving part, incredibly durable and easy to service.
Bearings are an essential component of wheels and it's important your bearings perform as you want them to. All of our wheels come with a fast Endurance bearings as standard. These bearings are fast, and designed to stand the test of time so you can ride as much as you want, with confidence your bearings will keep spinning smoothly
Spokes and Nipples
- The SILT kiloWatt wheels are designed to robust! For this reason, we have used Sapim's legendary D-Light (double butted) spokes. The short 2mm section at either end of spoke, and 1.65mm for the middle section offers a strong built that will still accelerate quickly. (2.0mm - 1.65mm - 2.0mm)
- Extremely high-fatigue test results means they are extremely durable
- Read more about Sapim spokes - Sapim.de
- For nipples, we use BRASS Sapim double square head nipples
- 3-cross Front, 3-cross Rear
- Tubeless valves x2
- Spare spokes
- Spare nipples