To reserve, simply click on the Pre-Order button then to use the code on next page.
Note: A 10% Deposit is required to reserve wheels and outstanding payment will be collected when wheels have arrived with us. Deposit is refundable.
Serious wheels, for Serious Riding
The SILT XC wheelset was designed to be a lightweight, performance orientated XC and Down Country wheelset that will float effortlessly below the bike, yet still be robust enough to take hits when the trail gets gnarly.
Tech Spec (summary)
|Material||T10 Hardened, Lightweight Alloy|
|Rim Width (external)||30mm|
|Rim Width (internal)||25mm|
|Spoke Pattern / Hole Count||Front (2-cross) 28H, Rear (2-cross) 28H|
The Product in detail
- Hardened, heat treated rim design - lightweight and responsive
- 28 hole Front | 28 hole Rear
- Tubeless ready design gives you the option to have increased puncture resistance, faster-rolling wheels and improved weight (works with standard tube also)
- 4-D precision drilled spoke holes - directs spokes exactly to hub anchor point
- Ramped rim bed for easy tyre fitment
- Bead lock design for secure tyre binding, even at lower pressures
- Unique, high-speed Ratchet Drive system Exclusive to SILT
- Heat treated stainless steel drive ring
- 6 bolt disc
- Fully CNC'd rounded design with 4-D precision drilled spoke holes
- SRAM XD or Shimano Microspline freehub
- Available in Boost: Front 110x15mm / Rear: 148x12mm, or Standard: 100x15mm / Rear: 142x12mm
*SILT Ratchet drive hub design. Patented Ratchet drive hub Technology, one moving part, incredibly durable and easy to service.
Bearings are an essential component of wheels and it's important your bearings perform as you want them to. All of our wheels come with a fast Endurance bearings as standard. These bearings are fast, and designed to stand the test of time so you can ride as much as you want, with confidence your bearings will keep spinning smoothly
Spokes and Nipples
- The SILT XC wheels use the Sapim CX-Ray as it's considered to be the most aerodynamic spoke on the market. At 4.25g each, and almost as light as Titanium, we can build you a super-lightweight wheel set that allows you to get up to speed faster
- The unique drawing, and specifically pressed process produces fast, bladed Aero spoke (2.0mm - 0.9/2.2mm - 2.0mm)
- By using fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel, CX-Ray spokes have exceptionally high durability properties and will stand the test of time.
- Read more about Sapim spokes - Sapim.de
- For nipples, we use Alloy Sapim double square head nipples
- 2-cross front / 2-cross rear
- Tubeless valves x2
- Spare spokes
- Spare nipples