All SILT MTB wheels come with a 3 year warranty against material, or workmanship defects. The warranty period commences from the date of purchase.
As riders ourselves, we know what it's like to have a warranty issue and we'll support customers in every way possible to make sure your wheels keep turning. We have an experienced warranty team in place to deal with all warranty claims and these go straight to escalation to make sure cases are resolved at the earliest possible date.
Areas not covered by Warranty:
- Warranty does not cover damage to the wheels caused by crashing (please see crash replacement page for more details), impacts, or abuse to the product.
- Warranty is void if the product has been modified without SILT MTB haven given prior approval for modification.
- Warranty is not valid for wheels used for commercial purposes.
- Warranty is not applicable to products that have been incorrectly installed, adjusted or maintained
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. These parts typically include bearings, spokes, and nipples